Game Analyzer for Golf is he most sophisticated golf analysis and statistics tools available in a retail package. Enter round details via the dynamic scorecard or enter details shot-by-shot with a few mouse clicks on the exact hole layouts you play. Generate comprehensive statistics for every detail you enter. Over 100 different statistics available.
- Set up any number of golfers including complete demographic information and golf clubs used.
- Customize country and regional details allowing the software to display data how you prefer (currency, phone, yards/meters, etc.)
- Manage an unlimited number of courses.
- Input hole-by-hole graphics for any course by loading your own graphics files, using any of the 25 sample holes or importing course details from another user's system.
- Choose between three (3) different user levels so that you use only the functions you desire without being encumbered by unused functions.
- Enter statistics through our detailed scorecard input including fairways hit, putts per green, chips and sand shots.
- Enter additional details through our graphical shot-by-shot entry to detail every aspect of every shot in your round including: club hit, distance hit, shot type, outcome and ball flight.
- Speed up your input via our intelligence engine that defaults shot data so you only have to fine tune your results.
- Provides complete game analysis with over 100 different statistics.
- Easily customize statistic parameters so you can select the data you wish to analyze.
- Utilize statistical analysis through a combinations of charts, graphs and grids. Every statistic displayed can also be printed.
- Comes with over 15 customizable reports.
- Provides complete handicap calculations for RCGA, USGA-like and custom handicap methods. Display and print complete calculation details.